Welcome!

My niece joined the family on July 12th, 2010. This special young lady's mother is my younger sister, which in classic Chinese culture makes me her Jiu Jiu (舅舅) -- thus the title of this blog. Here I intend to semi-regularly post reflections, thoughts, stories, and assorted whathaveyous pertaining to our trip to China, adoption in general, and (mostly) watching my niece grow up. Since the web is a very public place, I will attempt to maintain my family's privacy while telling the story... but I invite you to follow the blog and come along for the adventure!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

An Even Quicker Adoptly Follow-Up

Well, Adoptly may not have been in Denmark, but I wasn't the only one who felt there was something rotten about it... Kickstarter has unilaterally suspended the company's fundraising campaign.

The link to the latest Verge article is here.

Thank you, Kickstarter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment